Pages

Monday 5 March 2012

Caramel Crispy Marshmallows


My mom used to always do this one with us over Christmas break when we were little, it was one of my favourites! I think I am going to do it with my husband this year when we have time off work over Christmas!

1 can sweetened condensed milk
1/2 c. butter
1 bag (8 oz.) caramels
1 bag (10 1/2 oz.) large marshmallows
5 c. Rice Krispies
Melt caramels, butter and sweetened condensed milk in top of double boiler. Dip large marshmallows into mixture and roll in Rice Krispies.

Tip: Great frozen too!
Tip 2: Try mixing it all together to make a bar!

Have any good ideas, or substitutes for this....share them, leave a comment, I’d love to hear from you!!

3 comments:

  1. What a quick and easy treat Amanda! I hope you'll stop over and share at Mix it up Monday:

    http://flourmewithlove.blogspot.com/2012/03/mix-it-up-monday.html

    I hope to see you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! My daughter would love these. Yum!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and feedback! I enjoy reading each one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...