Pages

Sunday 29 April 2012

Savory Sunday


 Sorry I've  been MIA. I've been in Cozumel for the last week. It was really nice to get away, so pretty, and hot the whole time. I couldn't have asked for better weather. I'd never been to the island before so it was great to get to see another beautiful place in the world. Here are a few pictures from my trip.














Now to the food!!




Slow cooker beef and veggies from Rose Bakes

Roast Beef Grilled Cheese from Galley Kitchen

 

Mongolian Beef from Like Mother, Like Daughter 




  M&M Cake from Winnish



Peanut Butter Cup Brownie Trifle from LouLou Sucre




Here's how it will work:

1) Link up to the link below (link as many as you want but try to link something savory if you can)
2) Grab the Savory Sunday button and put it in the post you are sharing
3) Leave a comment after you post
4) I'd love for you to become a follower if you're not but it's not a requirement :)



7 comments:

  1. your vacation looks wonderful! thanks for hosting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amanda
    Beautiful photos! It seems like you had a really wonderful time - lucky you!!

    Thanks so much for featuring my Strawberry cake with M&M - I'm honored :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring my roast beef grilled cheese. I've made 30 grilled cheeses now, and I'm just about sandwiched out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I am so jealous of your amazing trip. Beautiful pic's. Thank you for hosting another great party. I so appreciate you allowing us to share our creations on your awesome blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for featuring my dessert!! Hope you had a great trip to Cozumel. I love it there. Have you ever been to Playa del Carmen?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your trip looks heavenly!! I want to swim in that lagoon!!! Thanks for hosting and have a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your trip looks fabulous! I'm so jealous! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and feedback! I enjoy reading each one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...