1 1/2 pkg (each 8 oz/250 g) cream cheese
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 tsp vanilla
1 Pinch salt
1 1/2 cups sour cream
1 cup mixed berries
10 graham crackers
1/2 whip cream
1/4 icing sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
4 tablespoons berry liquid
1. Crust: Layer the graham crackers at the bottom of a 7'' spring form pan
2. In large bowl, beat cream cheese until softened. Gradually beat in sugar; beat for 3 minutes or until smooth and light, scraping down bowl twice. Using low speed, beat in eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition and scraping down bowl often. Blend in lemon juice, vanilla and salt, then sour cream. Pour over crust.
4. In a small sauce pan heat sugar and berries until you get a berry sauce. Add berry sauce, minus 4 tablespoon liquid, to the cheese cake by the spoonfuls. Mix in if desired or let there be areas with more berries then others etc.
5. Bake in centre of oven at 325°F (160°C) for 1-1/4 hours or until shine disappears and edge is set yet centre still jiggles slightly. Let cool.
6. Make frosting by whipping the whip cream, until soft pecks form, then add berry liquid, then adding icing sugar, a bit at a time to get the desired consistency. Spread frosting on cooled cheese cake.