Pages

Thursday 12 January 2017

Chocolate Chip Cookies (Sugar free, dairy free, grain free)


Since I had such good luck with the breakfast cookie recipe I thought I'd try converting it into something a bit more party or "I want a sweet treat but not something full of crap" friendly. 
It was a lot of fun playing around and I have to say I love these cookies! Not your "Subway full of fat and white flour but oh so chewy good" cookies, but rather your "full of yummy good and hardy things, and still pretty dang good" cookies. 
I hope you like them too! 

Ingredients

  • 3/4 cup coconut flour*
  • 1 cup tapioca flour*
  • 3/4 cup almond flour*
  • 1/2 quinoa flour* 
  • 2-3 bananas 
  • 1/2 apple sauce 
  • 4 tablespoons maple syrup
  • 3/4 cup peanut butter 
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla
  • 3/4 cup shredded coconut
  • 1 cup chocolate chips
  • 1/2 raisins 
  • 3 tsp baking powder

Instructions
  1. Preheat the oven to 350
  1. In your Kitchen Aid mix all the dry ingredients EXCEPT baking soda 
  1. Add bananas
  1. Add apple sauce 
  1. Add peanut butter and coconut 
  1. Add vanilla 
  1. Add baking soda
  1. Chocolate chips and raisins 
  1. Make palm size balls (size of about a racquetball) and flatten into 1 inch discs non-stick baking sheet (They don’t flatten out so make them about the size you want).
  1. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes. DON'T over bake them. They will become a bit dry so watch out for that! 

*You could also take these flour amounts and convert it into the same/equal quantities of my Flour Blend instead

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments and feedback! I enjoy reading each one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...