Pages

Sunday 6 November 2011

Savory Sunday


I just thought I'd show you a few pictures of where I'll be going over Christmas break this year... Roatan!!! 
It's a beautiful island off of Honduras. I've never been to South America before so I've very excited. Don't you worry, I'll be posting lots of photos from the trip. 

Ok on to the food! You all submitted a lot of Halloween goodies and I have some great ideas for baking next year! But seeing as this is Savory Sunday after all I picked some great savory dishes for your pleasure. 
Have a great weekend! 




P1090045


Red Eyes and Fries from Permanent Posies 



Carrot and Red Pepper Soup from Mrs. No-No Knows 



Monterey Jack Stuffed Chicken Breast from Happy Homemaker Cindy 


Cinnamon Bundt Cake from Let's Talk Dollars and Cents


 
Peanut Butter Candy Bar Ice Cream from Like Mother, Like Daughter

Here's how it will work:

1) Link up to the link below (link as many as you want but try to link something savory if you can)
2) Grab the Savory Sunday button and put it in the post you are sharing
3) Leave a comment after you post
4) I'd love for you to become a follower if you're not but it's not a requirement :)




9 comments:

  1. I'm hoping your readers will post some savory appetizers - I'm planning for Thanksgiving after dinner nibbles while my football crazy family watches back-to-back games!
    This week I linked up a really simple Apple Strudel in Phyllo...wonderful with a big dollop of vanilla ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a beautiful place.. I'm a little jeal-y ;) Enjoy! Thanks for hosting. Try my yummy scalloped potatoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda,

    Even though I'm jealous about your holiday trip to Roatan, I hope you have a great time!!! Hope you discover some great local food and write some posts about that. Today I'm sharing an updated classic comfort food: Chicken Parmesan ... baked with whole grain or gluten-free breading, it is a weekly go-to winter meal for us, and is even worthy of serving to guests. Enjoy!

    Robin
    happilyhomeafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Amanda. Your upcoming trip looks wonderful! I shared an apple strudel recipe today. Thank you for hosting us and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,
    I shared my Cranapple Sauce.

    Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Amanda. Your featured recipes look really great -- especially the peanut butter cup ice cream. I shared a Lithuanian blynai recipe today. Thank you for hosting us and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, Amanda. Today I shared a Pennsylvania Dutch turkey stuffing recipe. Thank you for hosting us again and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great surprise to find that my Red Eyes and fries were featured. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! That vacation spot looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and feedback! I enjoy reading each one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...