Pages

Wednesday 11 May 2011

Chocolate Indulge: High Tea Bakery


I'll be honest, I'm pretty disappointed with this one. I had never been to High Tea Bakery before and I had heard really good things and had had a couple of cookies and tried wedding cakes from there, so I expected their choice for this event would be great..none. Out of the 8 that I have tried so far this was the most disappointing. It was not a lot of bang for your buck and I've made a lot better brownies myself, at home.

I like that most places give you the little Easter bunny though (from Morden's Chocolates) that made it a little better.



If you're looking for some good chocolate recipes here are a couple to choose from:
Black Forest Trifle, Twix Bar, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Mint Chocolate Surprise Cookies

I've shared this on:
Show & Tell Wednesdays
Idea Sharing Wednesday
Whatever Goes Wednesdays
What's Cooking Wednesday
Whatcha Makin' Wednesdays
What's Cookin' Wednesday
What I Whipped Up Wednesday
Recipes I can't Wait To Try

2 comments:

  1. Too bad for the disappointment! I hope your next taste testing goes better. =) Thanks for linking up on Recipes I Can't Wait to Try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ladies! Just wait I have a few more of these chocolate indulge posts to come and there are some good ones!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and feedback! I enjoy reading each one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...