Pages

Monday 16 May 2011

Savory Sunday Picks of the Week!

First of all I have to say how hard it was to pick this week! There were 61 wonderful recipes to choose from!!

Thank you so much to all of you who joined in, linked up, and left comments! And welcome to my 8 new followers! It's great to have you hear!

Without further ado here are the feature recipes this week!

Spaghetti Fritter from Girlichef

Sandwich from Heaven from From Which Things Grow

Stromboni from In Katrina's Kitchen

Pesto Shrimp Pasta from Loulou Sucre

Better-Then-Crack Brownies from Baking with Em&M

Blueberry Scones from Kuzak's Closet

Don't these all look wonderful?? I can't wait to try them all!! Come back next week for another Savory Sunday and link up your recipes!!


15 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my Spaghetti Fritter this week...I'm honored! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so honored that you would pick my blog to be featured today! My friend Meighan is going to be excited to see her Stromboli over here! Thanks! ♥- Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. They all look so good. I have to remember to link and upload my recipes. -- Wyetha

    lifebywyetha + blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks soooo delicious. Absolutley must try the blueberry muffins!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for choosing our sandwich to feature! We're so honored! And all of the contributions look so yummy! Thanks again! - Cares

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh dear, it is good I had my luch otherwise it could be quite dangerous... everything looks so yummy!!! Thanks for stopping by and asking me to share a recipe - I'd love to...
    Have a lovely day
    Blessings
    Nádya

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh the Spaghetti Fritter looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for featuring the brownies!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for featuring my Pesto Shrimp Pasta. A great honor!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These all look like wonderful treats. I, too, would have trouble picking which was best of the bunch. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Amanda,

    Thanks for letting me know about this blog hop.

    I am glad you are hosting it. Sorry to miss this last Sunday.

    By the way, great dishes. All of them.

    Hugs,

    Mely

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow...wat a wonderful collection of savories here..
    sure..love to participate..

    Tasty Appetite
    Event: Letz Relishh Ice Creams

    ReplyDelete
  13. They do all look great...nice line up :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness those Better-Then-Crack Brownies look amazing! I can tell they have PB in them and I am all over that. Love the picks this week Mandi!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks again for featuring my scones! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and feedback! I enjoy reading each one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...