Pages

Sunday 28 August 2011

Savory Sunday

Wow, all I have to say is yum!! Great recipes guys!! Also I wanted to remind you or let you know (for those of you who didn't see the post) about helping me out with picking a chocolate cake/dessert to make for our anniversary! Check out the post here and link up anything you think I might like! The more chocolate the better!

Strawberry Muffins from Joyful Baker

Banana Split Cheesecake from Lady Behind the Curtain

Alfredo Lasagna Roll-Ups from Artsy-fartsy Mama

Dairy Free Bean Fudge from Whole New Mom

Sweet Corn Pizza from Cook with Sara

Here's how it will work:

1) Link up to the link below (link as many as you want but try to link something savory if you can)
2) Grab the Savory Sunday button and put it in the post you are sharing
3) Leave a comment after you post
4) I'd love for you to become a follower if you're not but it's not a requirement :)






12 comments:

  1. Amanda, thanks again for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring my strawberry muffins! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great recipes and I especially love the strawberry muffins! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always, a lovely selection of tempting treats- Thanks for hosting Savory Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Amanda! Happy Sunday - we've linked up our Yogurt Honey Mustard Chicken Tenders. Thanks for hostessing! OH, and I've been loving your road trip series :) - Cares

    ReplyDelete
  6. first time posting!! However, it is something sweet! I already have a savory idea for next week! I'm so glad to be a part of this!

    kate ( :

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amanda - I made homemade hamburger buns Sunday afternoon. They were awesome! So, I shared :-)
    Enjoy...and thanks for continued hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I shared my link here but I am unable to get it right . Cannot figure out what's wrong. Please visit smart-snacks.blogspot.com for the Chocolate beetroot cake. Thanks

    alpana

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for featuring my sweet corn pizzas! I've been dreaming of them ever since I made them - so I must get more pita bread!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi. These recipes look amazing as always! I shared my recipe for chicken meatballs this week. Thanks for hosting us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and feedback! I enjoy reading each one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...