Pages

Monday 26 September 2011

Creamy Parlor Style Vanilla Ice Cream

This ice cream is the creamiest vanilla ice cream you will have ever tried! My friend (who owns a restaurant and is brilliant in the kitchen I might add) gave me the tip of folding in Cool Whip to make your ice cream like parlor style soft serve and wow, does it make it so much better! It freezer just a little bit softer and just is oh so creamy! This recipe has become my go to recipe and it will be the base for many creations to come!

2 1/2 cups whip cream
1/2 cup milk
3/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 tube Cool Whip


Mix all ingredients together until sugar is dissolved. Freeze/churn in ice cream maker. When the ice cream is to a desired thickness fold in Cool Whip. Put the ice cream in the freezer to further set.

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments and feedback! I enjoy reading each one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...