Pages

Sunday 25 September 2011

Savory Sunday

Wow, yet another week of great recipes! Lots of warm and spicy things, great for fall, and great for me right now, I'm fighting a bit of a cold!

I've very excited about the Grape Cake! My mom brought me home some grapes from my aunt's house and I hadn't figured out anything to bake with them yet until now! Thanks for posting that Carolynn!!

Ok, here are my picks! I can't wait to see what you all bring to the table this week!

Sausage and Broccoli Egg Muffins from Veggie Converter

Grape Cake from Carolynn's Recipe Box

Moroccan Quinoa from Carolynn's Recipe Box

Pakistani Kima from Whole New Mom

Tom Yam Ghoong (Spicy Shrimp Soup) from Cook Lisa Cook

Pepperoni Pierogi Bake from Talking Dollars & Cents

Here's how it will work:

1) Link up to the link below (link as many as you want but try to link something savory if you can)
2) Grab the Savory Sunday button and put it in the post you are sharing
3) Leave a comment after you post
4) I'd love for you to become a follower if you're not but it's not a requirement :)




11 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting and for featuring my post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. delicious looking round up dishes lovely event Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting! Enjoy the apple pizza! Have a delicious Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for featuring our Pepperoni Pierogi Bake at Talking Dollars and Cents.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI,
    I shared my videos for making grain-free matzoh balls and pecan crusted apple crisp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I posted my Mexican Fiesta Chicken. It is perfect for the fall as it simmers in the crockpot, makes the house smell divine and then warms you to your soul when you eat it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the double feature! I absolutely LOVE that grape cake and I'm glad you're excited about it. Added a few recipes for this week's Savory Sunday and excited to see everyone's new posts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is it bad that it's 10pm and after seeing your pics, I'm hungry?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yum! Everything looks so tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amanda, your picks this week look amazing! I shared a recipe for chocolate cake with buttercream icing today. Thank you for hosting us!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for featuring my Tom Yam Ghoong. I was away last week on vacation and am just now reading blogs again. Can't wait to participate again this coming Sunday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and feedback! I enjoy reading each one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...