Pages

Thursday 13 October 2011

Health Tip Of The Week: Protein Smoothie

I love to start my day off with a smoothie. There's nothing better then getting in a few servings of fruit, some protein and just some all around freshness.


I find that if I have one of these smoothies for breaky it keeps me going well until lunch and after. It gives me a lot of energy and just all around makes me feel better.

This one is my favourite but of course there are lots of other types.

1 cup Strawberries
1 Banana
1 Apple
1/2 cup Organic Vanilla Yogurt
1/2 cup Fruit Juice (I use Apple)
1 scoop BodyFlex
Put the yogurt and juice in the blender. Add the apple. Blend. Add the rest of the fruit. Blend until smooth. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Oh yeh! I have a smoothie almost every morning and just love them. Such a great way to begin the day. Love adding yogurt and protein powder. MMM!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and feedback! I enjoy reading each one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...