Pages

Sunday 16 October 2011

Savory Sunday


Did I show you this pretty yet? Yep, I got one! Finally!! Between my friends and family they got me my dream mixer. I've already made a couple of great things with it and I'm loving it!

Also, I sold my old mixer to someone that will love it as much as I did which means a lot to be because I really get attached to things (especially things that create such tasty items!)

Speaking of tasty here are my picks for this week!


Slow cooker red beans & rice from Lou Lou Sucre

Bacon Wrapped Chicken from Artsy-Farty Mama


Garlic Fries from Mushki Loves


Enjoy!
Maraschino Cherry Muffins from Let's Talk Dollars and Cents


Pumpkin Crunch Cake from Flour Me With Love


Here's how it will work:

1) Link up to the link below (link as many as you want but try to link something savory if you can)
2) Grab the Savory Sunday button and put it in the post you are sharing
3) Leave a comment after you post
4) I'd love for you to become a follower if you're not but it's not a requirement :)




11 comments:

  1. I linked up a luscious Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pound Cake with Chocolate Ganache glaze...it's pretty darn awesome...very rich.

    I love your new Kitchen Aid...I have the same one - just got an extra bowl for it - making life easier. Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amanda for featuring my Pumpkin Crunch Cake and for hosting such a yummy party every week. I love seeing all the desserts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for featuring my red beans and rice. I've just posted my chicken pot pie. Hope you enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for hosting. Its my first time participating and I have shared the Chilli Spiked Roast Pumpkin Soup.

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats Amanda on the mixture
    lovely links

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,
    I shared my GF DF pizza crust and a video for making GF crepes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your new little beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Amanda. Enjoy your new mixer! I am sharing my roasted cauliflower recipe today. Thank you for hosting us again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Amanda on your new mixer! Linked up Mango Ice cream this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love my Kitchen Aid!! I have the food processor and blender too and love them all!!! Hope you enjoy the Walla Walla Onion Soup (French Onion)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and feedback! I enjoy reading each one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...