Pages

Sunday 18 December 2011

Savory Sunday

Hey all!!

As we speak I'm sitting in the sun soaking up the last day here in Roatan! I hope you all are having a wonderful holiday season!!


Red Velvet Pound Cake from LouLou Sucre


 


Green Bean Casserole form Like Mother, Like Daughter 




Here's how it will work:

1) Link up to the link below (link as many as you want but try to link something savory if you can)
2) Grab the Savory Sunday button and put it in the post you are sharing
3) Leave a comment after you post
4) I'd love for you to become a follower if you're not but it's not a requirement :)




5 comments:

  1. Amanda, thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my cake. Hope you have a Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I've just linked up a corn bread!
    Hope your holiday was fun! Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, it's not Sunday and it's not Savory...but I am sharing my cake pop Christmas Trees and my cake balls. Hope you are relaxed after the vaca!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Just linked another post! Thank you for hosting! Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and feedback! I enjoy reading each one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...