Pages

Thursday 5 January 2012

Health Tip of the Week: Work Place Ergonomics


I've been having a lot of trouble lately with my back or arms hurting. On the weekends it’s not so bad because I’m not at work doing all those repetitive things you do in the office.

I was wondering what I could do, or more over what I am doing wrong in how I sit, type, turn, etc.

Here are some really great pictures that pretty much explain it all on good work place Ergonimics. My Chiropractor suggested a couple of great websites that have all sorts of information to help you straighten up and be better to your body.


“Chiropractors are well trained to help you enhance your health and wellness by taking preventive measures to avoid injuries and by providing nutritional and lifestyle counselling and prescribing therapeutic exercises. Click on the links below for Back Facts tip sheets”:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments and feedback! I enjoy reading each one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...