1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1/2 cup butter- softened
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1 tablespoon vanilla
1 cup flour
1/2 cup whole wheat flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 cup salted peanuts
3/4 cup candy-coated chocolate pieces
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- In large bowl, combine brown sugar, margarine and peanut butter. Beat
until light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla and egg. Blend well.
- Add flour, whole wheat flour and baking soda. Mix well. Stir in
peanuts and candy.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2" apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 6-10 minutes or until light golden brown. Immediately remove
from cookie sheets.