Pages

Sunday 5 February 2012

Savory Sunday



Hi Lovlies!

Not sure if you saw this yet or not but I just wanted to let you know that I started a new blog! I'd love to have you come over and support me over there!

Here's what it's about:

Here at Green Girly I'm going to share with you everything I find in my journey to become a better planet keeper, person, lover, friend, sister, wife, daughter, and all around lover of the earth.

Please come on over and show your love!
Now to Savory Sundays and all the yummy food! 

Mashed Potato Pie from Making Memories with your Kids


                
Mexican Guacamole from Gluten Free A-Z


 Slow Cooker Kielbasa with Greens from Let's Talk Dollars & Cents



Chocolate Eclair Cake from Let's Talk Dollars & Cents




Pink Chocolate-filled Kisses from Simply Sweet n' Savory



Here's how it will work:

1) Link up to the link below (link as many as you want but try to link something savory if you can)
2) Grab the Savory Sunday button and put it in the post you are sharing
3) Leave a comment after you post
4) I'd love for you to become a follower if you're not but it's not a requirement :)





8 comments:

  1. Apropos your new blog (which looks great, BTW), I shared a recipe for green rice. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! I posted my pork loin recipe twice. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amanda,

    Congrats on the new blog, I plan to check it out soon! Today I've shared two savory dishes, a lovely stew special enough for family gathers or even entertaining (Beef, Butternut Squash and Balsamic Stew), and a great weeknight favorite that packs a ton of flavor and nutrition into every bite (Turkey Picadillo Sandwich). Thanks so much for hosting this party and I look forward to visiting the others.

    Robin
    happilyhomeafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting!!!! I just linked up some game day eats which includes bruschetta and home made pretzel bites

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for featuring our recipes for Chocolate Eclair Cake and Slow Cooker Kielbasa.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been meaning to tell you for a while how much I love a savory linky.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Great idea for a new blog! Thanks Amanda for featuring my Pink Chocolate-filled Kisses. What a sweet surprise :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting!! I just linked up my spaghetti squash primavera!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and feedback! I enjoy reading each one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...