Pages

Monday 4 June 2012

Triple Chocolate Cookies

 These cookies are seriously good! If you want a good decadent chocolate hit these are the perfect option! I feel like they should be more of a chocolate cake, in a fancy bakery then a cookie. They are that decadent and rich. I had taken a different recipe and made some changes to it because, well, I simply wanted more chocolate! I hope you love them as much as I do!


INGREDIENTS
3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup margarine or butter, softened
1 teaspoon almond extract
1 egg
2 cups flour
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup white chocolate chips
1 cup dark chocolate chips

DIRECTIONS
Heat oven to 375°F. In large bowl, combine brown sugar, sugar and butter; beat until light and fluffy. Add almond extract and egg; blend well.

Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off. Add flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; mix well. Stir in white chocolate and dark chocolate chips. Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.

Bake at 375°F. for 8 to 12 minutes or until set. Cool 1 minute. Remove from cookie sheets.

1 comment:

  1. Yum! Triple chocolate sounds like my kind of treat!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and feedback! I enjoy reading each one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...