- 4 eggs
- 3 cups flour blend (1 cup quinoa flour, 1 cup brown rice flour, 1 cup coconut flour)
- 11/4 milk (or almond, coconut etc. any type of your choosing)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoon oil (coconut is preferred)
- 3 teaspoons tapioca flour
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar (or sweetener of choice)
Beat the eggs in a mixing bowl; stir in the milk, vegetable oil, and salt. Whisk in the rice flour until no dry lumps remain. Cover the bowl and let stand at room temperature for 1 hour or in the refrigerator overnight.
Heat a lightly-oiled griddle over medium-high heat.
Drop batter by large spoonfuls onto the griddle and cook until bubbles form and the edges are dry. Flip and cook until browned on the other side. Repeat with remaining batter.
Adapted from here, here and here.