Pages

Monday 9 May 2011

Savory Sunday Picks of the Week!

Here are my picks! It was a little hard because there weren't too many savory dishes this time around (I should change the requirements a little bit..my mistake for not mentioning it more!) but the ones that were linked looked fantastic! I also, of course, loved all the the sweet ones (that's my weakness) but the point is to get me cooking more by finding all your wonderful recipes you share!!

I just wanted to say thank you again this week for all the linking up and thank you and hello to the new followers!! I really appreciate it!

Hot n' Cheesy Broccoli Dip from I Can't Stop Crafting



Slow Cooker Mex-i-talian Chicken from Seaside Simplicity 


Strawberry Lime Icebox Pie from Hipstir Fresh Cooking

Hope to see you all back next week! Have a great week!


6 comments:

  1. Yay, thanks so much for featuring my Baked Brie w/ Pasta... =) So glad to have found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feature hun! Yes, girlichef's brie pasta looks heavenly!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great round-up...I've got to go check out that icebox pie. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It all looks yummy - I keep forgetting about linking up to this party...will keep trying.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmmm Everything looks soo good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for picking mine as one of your featured recipes! Everything looks great!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and feedback! I enjoy reading each one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...