Pages

Sunday 8 May 2011

Savory Sundays!

Hey all! Happy Mother's Day! I know this is Savory Sundays but I thought seeing as it's Mother's Day I'd through in a couple of really fun dessert recipes I found! They are great Mother's Day ideas and are super easy for the last minute cooker/baker! Click on the photo to get to the recipe.

Here's how Savory Sunday works:


1) Link up to the link below (as many as you want)
2) Grab the Savory Sunday button and put it in the post/posts you are sharing
3) Leave a comment after you post
4) I'd love it if you became a follower but that's not mandatory :)






12 comments:

  1. Your dessrts look fabulous! Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting and Happy Mother's Day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting! I linked up some soup, brownies and cupcakes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would happily take any of those sweets along with my savory!! Yum :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. The desserts you picked to showcase are amazing! Thank you for sharing and for hosting another wonderful foodie party!
    <><
    Concetta

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your desserts look so delicious! Thanks for hosting and Happy Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog is great! I'm your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting. Love the blog. New follower =]

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those deserts are looking awesome. Last week I have missed the savor sunday, so here I am sending my entry this Sunday, it,s Indian rocking but easy desert, Gajar ka halwa, Buttered Carrots with Milk.

    -Mythreyi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing.I am glad to be back and thanks also for hosting

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for hosting and for the nice comments! I linked to you on my sidebar. Sorry that you didn't see it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and feedback! I enjoy reading each one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...