Pages

Saturday 23 July 2011

Guest Writer: Amanda from Kuzak's Closet


My name is Amanda Kuzak, I am a professional organizer from the San Francisco Bay Area.  I have owned my own business since 2004 and I love how rewarding it is to help my clients live more organized and efficiently.  In my free time I like to relax by whipping up tasty treats and home cooked meals in my kitchen, walk my dog Harper, hike in the California hills, and watch tacky realty television like the Real Housewives of New Jersey. 

After much encouragement from my husband Chris I began blogging in late 2009.  It has become a wonderful creative outlet for me and an educational tool for my friends and clients.  I write about organization, recipes, fashion, and much much more.  You can find my blog here.

My favorite recipe is Barefoot Contessa's Baked Sopressata.   

My favorite kitchen tool is my kitchen shears, I use them for everything! 

My motto is "Simple, uncluttered, organized."

Decked Out Angel Food Cake

Ingredients
1 Angel Food Cake Mix prepared according to directions (or feel free to skip this step and buy a store bought one!)

1 Large Container of thawed Cool Whip
2 pints of Fresh Berries of your choice


Directions
Once your cake is done and cooled.  Cut the cake in half horizontally with a serrated knife.  Scoop the bottom layer out slightly saving the scooped cake to be later mixed with your cool whip and berry mixture.  

Mix half of your thawed Cool Whip with some freshly cut up berries and scooped out cake. I used strawberries but this cake would be excellent with raspberries, blueberries, blackberries or all!


Finish by re-applying your top half of the Angel Food Cake.  Frost with remainder of Cool Whip and top with berries.


Serve with a drizzle of chocolate if desired. Enjoy!

 If you're interest in doing a guest post here's all the info! I'd love to have you post!!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for publishing my guest post! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Nice Knowing ur Friend..

    New to ur space and absolutely love it here..following u.. Do visit me as time permits..

    Jabeen's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking angel food cake!

    htpp://lnowak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and feedback! I enjoy reading each one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...