Pages

Monday 28 May 2012

Baking My Way: White Chocolate Chunk Cookies

 These cookies are seriously tasty! Great for a a picnic or camping. I love all the coconut, it makes it nice and fresh. A great recipe for summer time.

3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1 cup shortening (I used butter)
3 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 1/2 cups flours
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup coconut
1/2 cup rolled oats
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
12 oz. white chocolate chunks (or chocolate chips)


Heat oven to 350.

In a large bowl combine sugar, brown sugar, and butter; beat until light and fluffy. Add one egg at a time, beat well after each addition.

Add vanilla; blend well. Add flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt, mix well. Stir in all remaining ingredients. Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart ungreased cookie sheets.

Bake at 10-15 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet.  

1 comment:

  1. They look so good + I think I could do this...

    Wye

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and feedback! I enjoy reading each one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...