Pages

Thursday 20 September 2012

Health Tip: Taking Control




ONLY I CAN CONTROL:

· How hard I work
· How much I learn
· How close I am to my team
· How creative I am in business -Mark Sanborn


I got this quote from a girlfriend who sends out daily quotes (which I think is wonderful) and thought it was a perfect health tip. I know it’s not my usual health tip material, but I’m planning to switch it up a bit! (Change is good!)

How often do we try to pin things on others? “It’s not my fault it’s not going faster”, “It’s not my fault, they didn’t teach me how to do it very well”, “It’s not my fault we don’t get along”. You have the power to change almost anything in your life (with enough effort).

So if you don’t like what’s going on, if you don’t like your situation make some change! Sit down and write a list of what you want to have happen, what you want to be better at, what would be healthy options for a better and more productive you! It’s time to care a little more about your mind, and take up the responsibility of getting the job (of life) done well!



What could you do better at? I know I have my list going!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments and feedback! I enjoy reading each one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...