- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup margarine or butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups All Purpose or Unbleached Flour
- 1/2 cup miniature candy-coated chocolate pieces or miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1Heat oven to 375°F. In large bowl, beat sugar and margarine until light and fluffy. Add vanilla; blend well. Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off. Stir in flour; mix well. Stir in miniature candy-coated chocolate pieces. Press dough into ungreased 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- 2Bake at 375°F. for 10 to 15 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool completely; break into irregular shaped pieces.