Pages

Sunday 25 November 2012

Sweet-n-Sour Meat Balls


I love meat balls! So tasty! My mom gave me this recipe for Marshall's birthday one year and I realized I hadn't shared it with you all! So here it is!

Meat Balls:
4 lb Hamburger Meat
½ lb Onion (grated)
1 head of Garlic (grated of crushed)
Salt
Pepper
2-3 eggs
And any other seasoning you want (to taste)
2 cups cooked oatmeal
(I like to add a little cinnamon for spice)

Sauce:
1 can Pineapple (crushed- with juice)
¼ cup White Vinegar (or to taste)
2 cans of Tomato Soup
1 can of Tomatoes (crushed)
1 can of Tomato Paste
2 cups Water
2 tbsp Brown Sugar (or to taste)


Sauce: In a crock pot (preferably) combine all ingredients, mix well, or until smooth. Cook on medium for 1 hour, or until flavors have blended.

Meat Balls: Combine all ingredients, roll into 1’’ meat balls. Add meat balls after sauce has been cooking for at least 30 minutes.

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments and feedback! I enjoy reading each one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...