Pages

Monday 2 January 2012

Easy Potato Salad


I thought with all the BBQs we have it was about time I learned how to make a potato salad.  You know me, I like it if it's easy to do and this recipe is a great example of that! Cheap, easy, and a hit with all my friends! (I haven't tried it on the family yet!)
3/4 cup Mayo
1 tsp. yellow mustard
1/2-1 tsp. salt (taste it, add if you think you need more)
1/8 tsp. pepper
5 cups chopped cooked potatoes
4 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
1 small  onion, finely chopped
2 stalks celery, sliced
1/2 cup chopped sweet pickles 
Mix the first 5 ingredants, then add the rest, let refrigerate a few hours before serving. 
I told you it was easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments and feedback! I enjoy reading each one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...